[gmx-users] New tutorial available - umbrella sampling

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Sat Jan 23 16:40:40 CET 2010

Hi all,

I've been working on an umbrella sampling/PMF tutorial for some time now, and I
have just added it to the Tutorials page on the Gromacs site.  As with my
previous tutorials, I would welcome anyone to look through it and give me any
feedback you may have on making it better; feel free to email me on-list or off.

http://www.bevanlab.biochem.vt.edu/Pages/Personal/justin/gmx-tutorials/umbrella/index.html

Since use of the pull code seems to be a common inquiry across the list, I hope
this instructional material will help out.

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate
ICTAS Doctoral Scholar
MILES-IGERT Trainee