[gmx-users] simulation crash with GROMOS96 force field

Chris Neale chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Sun Jan 24 20:50:36 CET 2010

Dear Vitaly:

1. No problem at all in vacuo? That with a 1 fs timestep and the sd
integrator? Strange then that your molecule is ok and the water is ok,
but they are unstable together. Perhaps your'e not getting any LJ
interactions (or not correct ones) between your solute and water? That's
where I would focus my efforts if I was you. I suppose it could also be
solute-solute LJ problems...

2. Certainly not. You can't simply remove parameters just because it
crashes when you have them.