[gmx-users] Obtain a pre-version of gromacs 4.1 without git

intra\sa175950 stephane.abel at cea.fr
Mon Jan 25 15:24:46 CET 2010

Hi all,

For a future project, I would like to use gromacs for simulations with the
CHARMM force field. I am aware that the CHARMM ff is not yet “officially”
supported by gromacs, even if a paper about this port will be published
soon. By reading the mailing list, I understand that a beta version of
gmx4.1 is available for testing from the git depositary. I have tried to use
git, but since I am behind a firewall, I cannot easily access to the
depositary. I have tried to obtain a previous from
http://repo.or.cz/w/gromacs.git through the master branch but I am not sure
that the file downloaded was the latest version. Therefore, my question is
how to obtain the latest version of pre gmx4.1 without using git ?

Thank you for your help

Stéphane