[gmx-users] grompp gives "no molecules were defined in the system"

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 13:04:23 CET 2010

Hi Marysa,

The error is about the definition of mulecules, which suggests that
there are no [ moleculetype ] directives. Did you #include the proper
.itp file(s) with the necessary moleculetype definitions? If not,
you'll have to provide more information, probably posting the topology
file itself.

Cheers,

Tsjerk