[gmx-users] density problems when switching from md to sd integrator

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Thu Jan 28 15:50:41 CET 2010

Dear Aymeric:

1. Can we please see the entire .mdp files for both simulations? I
suggest that you use a tau_t=1.0 (0.2 is probably over-damped).

2. Although any value of tau_t should still produce the correct
equilibria, your diffusion rates and your overall sampling may be
slower with sd tau_t=0.2 than they are with md.

3. Can you reproduce this effect with a box of water?