[gmx-users] Capping residues

Sai Pooja saipooja at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 21:46:11 CEST 2010

Would it be possible to add some capping residues (like --COCH3 and --NHCH3)
by writing a separate .itp file and including it in the topology file? Is
there a way to make it consistent with charmm forcefield?

Can this be done alternatively by modifying the .rtp file? If yes, what
other operations must one do before using these .rtp files?