[gmx-users] Re: another pull-code question

Thomas Schlesier schlesi at uni-mainz.de
Fri Jul 2 12:30:55 CEST 2010

For umbrella sampling you need to steps:
1) get the configurations for the later umbrella sampling (step 5 in
Justins tutorial). How you perform the pulling sim. for that isn't
important, you only need the structures.
2) umbrella sampling (step 6 in tutorial). Here you use the
configurations from step 1. I think here you can only use
"pull=distance" (i think).

Greetings
Thomas