[gmx-users] Frozen N2 in a very long tube; was "help: gromacs mistake"

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Wed Jul 7 18:37:40 CEST 2010

Dear shuai shuai:

Please use a descriptive title. I renamed it.

You must describe your problem more. e.g. is the problem that you get
a frozen cluster in some simulations, or that you don't get this in
other simulations? What, exactly, is a small cluster of frozen
molecules?

You must also give us ALL of your mdp options... e.g. you said NVT,
but what are your temperature coupling terms?

Finally, you can help yourself here too. You stated that you think
that this might be related to tube length, so can you please construct
a shorter tube and see if you can reproduce the problem.

Chris.