[gmx-users] problems with g_wham

Gavin Melaugh gmelaugh01 at qub.ac.uk
Thu Jul 8 10:37:04 CEST 2010

Thanks Chris and Justin

I do get the output I want from grompp(below). The distance of 5.507 nm
is the distance that I want to start with and I assume it is therefore
the equilibrium distance for the harmonic potential. The COM distances
from the simulations fluctuate around this value which is what I want,
although my histogram is the wrong shape.

Pull group  natoms  pbc atom  distance at start     reference at t=0
       0               84        42
       1               84       126
5.507                 5.507

Cheers