[gmx-users] high repulsion in packed system

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Mon Jul 12 04:15:18 CEST 2010

Dear Shuai:

When you get some advice, it's useful if you can try it before coming
back to the list.

Vitaly was simply giving you an idea about how to proceed. You need an
initial state that it high-density and this is one way to get such a
state fairly easily: start with a low density (by simply expanding the
box) and then slowly increase the density (with pressure coupling).
Figuring out the pressure that you should use is probably up to you.

If you don't understand how to enlarge the box size then you should
probably hit the gromacs manual for a bit.

Chris.