[gmx-users] Re: g_cluster settings

Ran Friedman r.friedman at bioc.uzh.ch
Mon Jul 12 09:29:24 CEST 2010

Marc - Note that you used the linkage method which maps a structure to a
cluster if its distance to any structure already in the cluster is is
less than the cutoff. If you think it's not representative of your
system try another clustering method, but note that you may need a
longer trajectory as well.

Vitali - g_clustersize is for clustering molecules (can be useful e.g.,
for the formation of micelles) whereas g_cluster is for clustering the
trajectories.

Ran