[gmx-users] Re: selenium parameter

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Mon Jul 12 15:07:22 CEST 2010

Susan. Please use the mailing list instead of personal email.

A google search for electronegativity of selenium provides a useful
first hit. The .rtp issue is covered often on the mailing list.
Overall, you will find this link helpful:
http://www.gromacs.org/Support/Mailing_Lists#Mailing_List_Etiquette