[gmx-users] Fwd: dissolution of gases in liquid

Vitaly Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 22:21:35 CEST 2010

In addition, we also tried to equilibrate the liquid-gas interface in
the NVT and then switched on barostat. The result with barostat was
unfortunately the same. I suspect the problem is in the (anisotropic)
pressure coupling but I still have no idea how it can be corrected.
The described setup is taken for the literature where it is reported
to be successful.

Vitaly