[gmx-users] charmmff

Rodrigo Faccioli rodrigo_faccioli at uol.com.br
Thu Jul 22 02:31:45 CEST 2010

I'm happy you've agreed with my idea.

The first step is you see the file aminoacids.rtp which contains all aminos
that are supported by charmm in Gromacs. Furthermore, that file shows its
atoms and bond length.

I've developed two kind of structure. First I've created some structures for
mapping charmm parameters both amino and atoms. Second, I've created my
topology global which contains the number of atoms and some other
informations such as bond length for each pair of atoms as well as angle
bond value. Basically, the second kind of structures work with int. The
order way, the first kind work with type_atoms_t.

I believe you'll work only with the first kind of structures. All my
structures are declared in topology_types.h (see [1]).

Feel free for comment or use of them.

[1]
http://gitorious.org/protpred-gromacs/protpred-gromacs/blobs/master/include/topology_types.h

Thanks in advance,