[gmx-users] installation: gromacs on Mac.10.5.8 leopard

KACHMAR Ali kachmar_ali at hotmail.fr
Thu Jul 22 19:35:35 CEST 2010

Hi,
Thanks.
I was working on this LAM-MPI, I think this is not gonna help.
http://homepage.mac.com/wyuen/hpc/Compiling_LAM-MPI.htm

I am going to download developer toolkit.
Ali
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 19:28:22 +0200
From: dommert at icp.uni-stuttgart.de
To: gmx-users at gromacs.org
Subject: Re: [gmx-users] installation: gromacs on Mac.10.5.8 leopard

Hi,

 I would download the latest developer toolkit, install it and all
should be correct to install an MPI - Version of GROMACS. Everything
works fine and I realize no trouble with compilation.

Cheers,

Flo