[gmx-users] implicit water model for protein folding simulation

Samrat Pal psamrat10 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 24 02:24:32 CEST 2010

I am trying to do some folding simulations in GROMACS. I saw few mails in the
list stating that implicit water model will be available in GROMACS 4.0 version.
However, I have not found anything on the implicit model in the manual. I am
currently using GROMACS 4.0.7 version. Is it possible to run simulations using
implicit water model (GB or something)? If that so, then please anyone give me a
model .mdp file or any input file where the option for implcit model can be
given.

Samrat Pal