[gmx-users] Re: PE compressing

Vitaly Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 05:24:05 CEST 2010

Dear Moeed:

The simulation has given you CONFOUT.GRO with new [good] density. I
guess this is the only output file you really need here. If you want a
detailed trajectory, please just use:
nstxout             =  something
nstvout             =  something
nstfout             =  something
nstxtcout         =  something

You may also use g_energy to look at the evolution of the PE density,
energies, etc.

As for the pbc option, this is just an erratum. You are right.

Vitally