[gmx-users] nonbond_params

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Mon Jul 26 21:48:31 CEST 2010

The [ nonbond_params ] section is located in the nb.itp file of your chosen
force field.  The error comes from the fact that you have likely tried to
introduce an additional [ nonbond_params ] directive within your .top file,
which is incorrect.  You cannot have multiple entries for these directives, and
they must follow a certain order (given somewhere in the manual).

To introduce the additional atom type, you'll need to edit the nb.itp and .atp
file for your force field to account for the new atom type.

-Justin

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate
ICTAS Doctoral Scholar