[gmx-users] Re: NPT and NVT simulations

Nilesh Dhumal ndhumal at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Jul 27 18:33:09 CEST 2010

I am using opls force field. I have solvent.itp file.
I added follwing line in my solvent.itp file.
[ constraints ]
 opls_997  opls_998   1    0.350000
I am getting the following error

Fatal error:
Syntax error - File solvent.itp, line 13
Last line read:
' [ constraints ]'
Invalid order for directive constraints

Nilesh