[gmx-users] Re: NPT and NVT simulations

Nilesh Dhumal ndhumal at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Jul 28 01:05:03 CEST 2010

Can you tell where I am going worng. Here I pasted my .itp file

; Derived from parsing of runfiles/alat.top.orig
[ defaults ]
; nbfunc        comb-rule       gen-pairs       fudgeLJ fudgeQQ
;1               3               yes             0.5     0.5
; comb-rule 3 is square-root sigma, the OPLSAA version

[ atomtypes ]
; full atom descriptions are available in ffoplsaa.atp
;  name  bond_type    mass    charge   ptype          sigma      epsilon
  opls_997   PA 0   100.0000    1.000       A    0.40000e-01  0.82890e-01
  opls_998   NE 0   100.0000   -1.000       A    0.40000e-01  0.82890e-01

[ constraints ]
; i    j  func       b0          kb
  1    2      1    0.350000

Nilesh