[gmx-users] Re: gromacs energies very different from other MD engine for the very same system and condition

Alan alanwilter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 08:45:50 CEST 2010

First of all, thanks a lot guys, in special Ilja and Chris.

Indeed, Ilja's observation proved to be corrected, and as Chris suggested,
using the pdb instead of the gro for grompp and the energies matched.

However, I am still uneasy with the fact that pdb2gmx_d and mdrun_d is not
generating a gro with at least 6 decimals instead of the usual 3.

Many thanks,

Alan

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.