[gmx-users] Pullx file

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Sat Jul 31 15:56:19 CEST 2010

Dear Aswathy:

When you post to the list, you should include a description of what
you eventually want to do. Here's an example of why this is important.
If you want to make PMF then you must use the values of the pulled
group. I'm not promoting using SMD to make PMFs, but since it is
possible, I thought I'd point this out.

Chris.