[gmx-users] g_energy & graph .xvg

Erik Marklund erikm at xray.bmc.uu.se
Tue Jun 1 10:02:19 CEST 2010

Mark Abraham skrev:
> [...]
Zooming is of course an option. I for one find it helpful to inspect the
energies as a function of time to get an idea of the convergence time
for certain properties and to detect any wierdness in my setup that may
have ruined my simulations.

Erik Marklund, PhD student
Husargatan 3, Box 596,    75124 Uppsala, Sweden
phone:    +46 18 471 4537        fax: +46 18 511 755
erikm at xray.bmc.uu.se    http://folding.bmc.uu.se/