[gmx-users] Re: add missing atom(s)

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Tue Jun 1 14:47:15 CEST 2010

I use a program called Loopy to build in missing backbone atoms and a
program called SCWRL3 to add in missing sidechains. I'm not advocating
these as better than other methods, just that they work for me. You'll
need to do some reading for each though in order to be sure that you
do it correctly -- it is entirely possible to have an automated atom
placement routing do something really silly and obviously incorrect so
be sure to visualize everything.

Chris.