[gmx-users] g_covar

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 21:05:33 CEST 2010

Hi,

Fitting is commonly done mass weighted if the reference file contains
masses, like a run input file. But covariance analysis is only
performed mass weighted if explicitly requested (and masses are
available). If mass-weighted analysis is not requested, the masses for
the fit will all be set to one, so as to assure that the fit and the
analysis will concern the same thing. That is what the message is
trying to tell. So no problem (unless you wanted mass-weighted
analysis).

Hope it helps,

Tsjerk