[gmx-users] Fatal error: Atom O in residue CO 1 not found in rtp entry with 3 atoms while sorting atoms

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue Jun 1 21:35:49 CEST 2010

Nilesh Dhumal wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am getting the following error during pdb2gmx.
>
> Fatal error: Atom O in residue CO 1 not found in rtp entry with 3 atoms
> while sorting atoms
>
> I checked the pdb file and ffopls.rtp file also.

And what did you find?  To my knowledge there is no such residue "CO" in the
ffoplsaa.rtp file.  Is this something you've added?  Regardless, there's a
mismatch somewhere, so if you can't identify it, post the text of your
coordinate file and the relevant .rtp entry to see if someone else can spot it.

-Justin

> Nilesh

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate