[gmx-users] question about compass ff

Andrei Neamtu neamtuandrei at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 14:03:18 CEST 2010

Justin, thank you.

In fact I am worried about the cross coupling terms which apper i the
functional form of COMPASS and CVFF.

As far as I know in GROMACS there are no such terms, so I am asking if
there might be a solution to include these by editing .itp, nb.itp,
bon.itp, .rtp, etc, without the need to modify the gromacs CODE.

Andrei