[gmx-users] I know about improper dihedrals (i.e. gi_1) , etc. Is there a way to keep phenyl rings absolutely flat.

Arthur Roberts aroberts99163 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 02:08:47 CEST 2010

Hi, all,

I need to keep a molecule absolutely flat. I know about improper
dihedrals (i.e. gi_1), but it doesn't seem to be enough to keep it
flat.  It seems to get bent a little bit.  I have a system with a
phenyl ring and protons and I am trying to run GROMOS 96 ff53a6 force
field.  I appreciate your ideas.

Much appreciated,
Art

Dr. Arthur Roberts, Ph.D.
University of California, San Diego
Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
9500 Gilman Drive #0703
La Jolla, CA 92093-0703

email: aroberts99163 at yahoo.com
cell: 206-850-7468