[gmx-users] Helix Tilt Calculation

George Khelashvili gek2009 at med.cornell.edu
Fri Jun 4 16:30:08 CEST 2010

Hi,

Your 150 degree angle is in reality 30 degrees (180-30). This is a
matter of defining the vector representing your helix vs. the direction
of the z axis. If your vector points in the opposite direction of the z
axis, then your angle will be between 90 and 180 degrees.

George

--
George Khelashvili, Ph.D.
Department of Physiology and Biophysics