[gmx-users] PMF in vacuum and pull direction

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Tue Jun 8 14:05:23 CEST 2010

Dear Eudes:

You can make my job a whole lot easier! First, please go back through
all of the comments that I gave you last time and reply to them one by
one. Did you do them? What did you see? Second, please include your
new .mdp and some quantitative results to better explain what you see
(e.g. your .px file and a description of why the values are not what
you expect).

Sorry if this sounds annoying, but there's no point in my working in the dark.

Chris.