[gmx-users] Re: parameters of Sodium Sulfate

Vitaly Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 19:43:47 CEST 2010

It is better for you to search the literature on "simulation" &
"sulfonate". The general purpose FFs are not oriented towards the
inorganic ions. Anyway, you will need good charge distributions for
these ions.

I am sure that the aqueous solutions of sulphates have been already
simulated by means of classical MD. Maybe, even in 1990x.

Dr. Vitaly Chaban