[gmx-users] Re:gmx-users Digest, Vol 74, Issue 73

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Mon Jun 14 13:25:07 CEST 2010

fancy2012 wrote:
> Dear all,
> Thanks very much for Justin A. Lemkul's explanations! I have got the idea.
> I have a problem of my mailing list, I can't receive the independent
> mails from mailing list as before. I can only get the Digest, is there
> something wrong with my e-mail box? Thanks very much!

There's nothing wrong, you just chose digest when you subscribed.  Change your
settings here:

Also, if you instead decide to keep receiving digests, please pay attention to
this information posted in every message:

than "Re: Contents of gmx-users digest..."

...and also cut and paste only the relevant text.

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate
ICTAS Doctoral Scholar
MILES-IGERT Trainee