[gmx-users] No Energy Conservation in NVE simulation of liquid mixtures

Godwin Kanu biggugo at live.com
Mon Jun 14 17:17:20 CEST 2010

Hi,

I stopped removing center of mass motion as advised by Tsjerk, but I experience the same problem still. I understand the arguement of subtracting out the momentum, but if this was the sole issue, I should experience the same problem when simulating pure liquids, but I don't. Any more suggestions will be appreciated.

Godwin