[gmx-users] Disk Space

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Mon Jun 14 22:18:09 CEST 2010

a question like "is this much really enough?" is impossible for me to
answer. I suggest that you look at the autocorrelation times of your
observables and perhaps (very likely actually) you will realize that
you don't need to save nearly as often as you are saving.

Also, read the manual about nstxout and nstxtcout. I don;t even use
the .trr file anymore and very likely it is becoming obsolete for a
lot of users.

Chris.