[gmx-users] martini nanotube parameters

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue Jun 15 13:28:24 CEST 2010

Umesh Ghoshdastider wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Can anyone provide me with the MARTINI parameters for
> graphenes/nanotubes ? I read a few papers on that but parameters are
> missing.

Your best bet would be to contact the authors of those papers directly.

> Also are you aware of any program/tool to parametrize new molecules in
> MARTINI or GROMACS?

It would be quite nice if there was such a magic tool for all force fields.
Unfortunately, parameterization is far more laborious than just executing some
command.  Read the primary MARTINI literature for the goals and procedures of
parameterization.

-Justin

> Thanks,
> Umesh