[gmx-users] preprocessing in position restrained step, problem with binary top file

Xi Cheng cx19871012 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 07:38:08 CEST 2010

Hi Moeed,

Hello, I use to encounter the same error and I fix it by modifying the index
file (.ndx). Maybe you have re-define the group name in your topology file.
You can have a check on the .ndx file and see if *protein *has been
included. I do it like first,

make_ndx -f *.gro -o *.ndx

then modify it by command or manually change the content of *.ndx file.

Hope this could help, good luck.

Best,

Xi