[gmx-users] Re: Parallel instalation: gmx-users Digest, Vol 74, Issue 76

Carsten Kutzner ckutzne at gwdg.de
Fri Jun 18 09:47:57 CEST 2010

Hi Abdul,

please keep Gromacs-related questions on the list. The error
is exactly as printed: You have more than 128 backups of md.log
in your directory, at this point mdrun does not make more backups
of md.log any more. You have to delete the #md.log.*# files.

Carsten

--
Dr. Carsten Kutzner
Theoretical and Computational Biophysics