[gmx-users] a query about analysis

Erik Marklund erikm at xray.bmc.uu.se
Fri Jun 18 13:44:09 CEST 2010

oguz gurbulak skrev:

> Dear All,
>

> I study on molecular dynamics simulations of organic molecules. I want
> to learn that Is there an excel-like program that accepts more data
> set ( for instance output info for 5000 records ) in order to make
> analysis ? Could you please give me some suggestions about this issue ?
>

> Thank you very much for your attention.
>

> Kind regards.

Hi,

It's a bit unclear to me exactly what you mean, but no, there is no
excel-like program that I know of if it's the spreadsheet style that
you're after. xmgrace accepts multiple data sets, and creative scripting
can be used to call the gromacs analysis tools 5000 times.

Erik Marklund, PhD student
Husargatan 3, Box 596,    75124 Uppsala, Sweden
phone:    +46 18 471 4537        fax: +46 18 511 755
erikm at xray.bmc.uu.se    http://folding.bmc.uu.se/