[gmx-users] Query on WHAM analysis

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Mon Jun 21 07:35:08 CEST 2010

loc_win_min is the center of restraint
spring is the force constant in kcal/mol (1000kJ/mol/nm^2 /4.184 = x
kcal/mol/nm^2)

You should probably read the manual again, this stuff is all there.

I'll not answer any further questions on this as (1) it's in Alan's
manual, and (2) this list is not really the appropriate place for a
question on AG's wham.

Chris