[gmx-users] Re: Problem of reading the atom'force from trr file using template.c

聂雪川 niexuechuan at 163.com
Wed Jun 23 14:00:27 CEST 2010

Dear Mark ;
The ./template dosn't have additional flags as shows below.The "-force" option dosn't work.

=Option     Filename  Type         Description
=------------------------------------------------------------
=  -s         md.tpr  Input        Structure+mass(db): tpr tpb tpa gro g96 pdb
=  -f         md.xtc  Input        Trajectory: xtc trr trj gro g96 pdb cpt
=
=Option       Type   Value   Description
=-[no]h       bool   no      Print help info and quit
=-nice        int    0       Set the nicelevel
=-b           time   0       First frame (ps) to read from trajectory
=-e           time   10      Last frame (ps) to read from trajectory
=-dt          time   0       Only use frame when t MOD dt = first time (ps)
=-[no]w       bool   no      View output xvg, xpm, eps and pdb files
=-n           int    1       Plot data for atom number n (starting on 1)
Chuan