[gmx-users] vdwtype=shift

you zou zou.you at live.com
Thu Jun 24 10:26:09 CEST 2010

Dear users,
I have a question about vdwtype. My question is if I use vdwtype=shift in nvt.mdp file:
; Neighborsearchingns_type		= grid		; search neighboring grid celsnstlist		= 5		; 10 fsrlist		= 1.0		; short-range neighborlist cutoff (in nm)rcoulomb	= 1.0   	; short-range electrostatic cutoff (in nm); Method for doing Van der Waalsvdwtype         = shift; cut-off lengths       rvdw-switch              = 0rvdw                     = 0.9,
I have this error:Fatal error:With dispersion correction rvdw-switch can not be zero for vdw-type = Shift
That I don't know how can I solve this problem.
Thank you