[gmx-users] output of the -hist option of the g_wham command

Amir Marcovitz amarcovitz at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 10:06:17 CEST 2010

Hi,

It simply gives you the histogram of each individual input simulation for
the umbrella.
>From my experience, it is very useful in cases that you're WHAM will not
converge and it allows you to verify weather there is a sufficient overlap
between adjacent input configurations.It can be useful in choosing the
parameters for the Umbrella force constant and the initial separation
between the configurations.

Good luck!
amir