[gmx-users] the job is not being distributed

Carsten Kutzner ckutzne at gwdg.de
Wed Jun 30 21:58:02 CEST 2010

Hi Syed,

you have to give more information for other people to be able to
understand what you are doing. What is the exact sequence of
commands you use to start the mdrun job? How does your
OpenMPI hostfile look like, how are your nodes called, what does
mdrun print on the first lines. Without that information, nobody
can help you because there is no chance to tell what is possibly
going wrong.

Carsten

On Jun 30, 2010, at 8:21 PM, Syed Tarique Moin wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have successfully compiled gromacs with openmpi but i see the same problem that the jobs is still not distributed to other nodes but showing all the processor in node and it should be distributed.
>
> Thanks and regards
>
> Syed Tarique Moin

Dr. Carsten Kutzner
Theoretical and Computational Biophysics
Am Fassberg 11, 37077 Goettingen, Germany
Tel. +49-551-2012313, Fax: +49-551-2012302
http://www.mpibpc.mpg.de/home/grubmueller/ihp/ckutzne