[gmx-users] installation of gromacs on windows using cygwin

Szilárd Páll szilard.pall at cbr.su.se
Fri Nov 5 10:52:43 CET 2010

Hi,

If you have installed fftw3 in the standard location it whould work
out of the box. Otherwise, you have to set the LDFLAGS and CPPFLAGS to
the library and include location respectively.

However, there's one more thing I can think of: did you make sure that
you compiled fftw3 in single precision mode - case in which the libs
are named libfftw3f?

Cheers,
--
Szilárd