[gmx-users] Single atom charge group implementation for CHARMM27 in 4.5.2

Pär Bjelkmar bjelkmar at cbr.su.se
Fri Nov 5 13:44:57 CET 2010

Hi,

all this has now been fixed I hope. The residues that I had missed are the ones my scripts not directly parse from the CHARMM ff files, i.e. they are hardcoded and hence I forgot to update the charge groups on them. Berk has now added an option of -1 to atoms added to terminals so that they become single charge groups as well, so that should be fine also. Let me know if I forgot something.

Regards,
Pär Bjelkmar