[gmx-users] ./mdrun-gpu fatal error

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Sat Nov 6 00:54:10 CET 2010

lin hen wrote:
> Thanks a lot for your reply, I didn't have this .mdp file, and I
> attached the log file, how to modify?

You don't have an .mdp file?  Then how did you create your input .tpr file?
This is the only way to fix your problem - specify proper input parameters in
the .mdp file.

> Just wonder the gcc compiler, I am using gcc 4.1.2, but I saw the
> requirements listed for gcc is 4.4, is it a problem?

I think there have been some issues associated with gcc-4.1.x, but I am not sure
that they were specifically related to the compiler or some incompatibility with
the code that was addressed.  In any case, your compiler is not your problem.
You have an error in your input file, and the fatal error is very clear about this.

-Justin

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate
ICTAS Doctoral Scholar