[gmx-users] Re: genbox generating acetonitrile box with holes

Diana Lousa dlousa at itqb.unl.pt
Sat Nov 6 21:15:13 CET 2010

Hi,

It seems to me that the holes are created by genbox because I don't have
them in the original solvent box. The intermediate box (outputed by trjconv)
with the protein solvated but not converted is difficult to analyze, because
the box doesn't have the right shape and of pbc issues, but it seems to me
that the holes are present in this box, i.e. I don't think they are an
artifact of trjconv.

Thanks for the help

Diana