[gmx-users] High Temprature MD with scaled params

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Sat Nov 6 23:55:23 CET 2010

I suspect that you need to re-equilibrate your box volume to the new
solute parameters -- the volume probably needs to increase. Run a
simulation with a much smaller timestep and the Berendsen barostat and
the SD integrator. If this is stable, then use the output coordinates
of that to start your simulation with your desired parameters.