[gmx-users] problem with g_density

vinothkumar mohanakrishnan kmvinoth at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 05:42:03 CET 2010

Hi all

I also faced a similar problem like Ozge Engi when i used the g_density
command for water-DCE interface. when i saw the final .gro file in VMD i saw
some 20-25 molecules of water came on one side (end of DCE side) of the box
and  few molecules of DCE say 5 molecules on the end of water side. i have
attached the graph that i got. what is the problem due to? why are we not
getting the density profile starting from zero on both side of the box? any
help is highly appreciated.

Regards
Vinoth