[gmx-users] on calculation of the atomic covariance

Vigneshwar Ramakrishnan vmsrvignesh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 03:53:00 CET 2010

Dear All,

I tried using the xpm2ps -combine option to plot the two matrices in the
same plot.

"xpm2ps -f covara_cognate.xpm -f2 covara_G5C.xpm -diag none -combine halves
-cmin -0.5 -cmax 0.8"

However, I still get two legends and each of the matrices are scaled
differently. That is, the output range is NOT combined, as the -combine
option is supposed to do. I tried different options (add, sub, div ; with
and without the -cmin and -cmax options etc)

I am sure I am missing something here. May I please know if anybody got it
worked, and if so, can help me out?

Thanks very much,
Vignesh